Your role as Software Developer (m/f)
• Participate in requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing of software products
• Contribute to the maintenance and enhancement of the database backend
• Perform roll-outs of new releases
• Work in close cooperation with analytical scientists, biologists, IT and customer support specialists
• Provide 3rd level software support
Your profile as Software Developer (m/f)
• University degree in informatics, ideally bioinformatics or medical informatics with professional experience in a pharmaceutical, medical or biotechnological environment
• Profound experience in object-oriented software development (Java, design patterns, Eclipse, AspectJ) as well as experience with software quality management and testing (Software testing, JUnit, Mockito, JMockit, automated testing)
• Profound knowledge of relational databases and SQL (Oracle, JDBC, Oracle APEX)
• Experience with software validation of medical products and regulatory requirements (ISO 13485, GAMP5, FDA 21 CFR part 11)
• Fluency in English is mandatory as you are working in an international as well as interdisciplinary team
Our offer to you
• As our new Software Developer (m/f) you will become part of a fast-paced field of technology and the world market leader in Metabolomics
• Attractive remuneration topped up with comprehensive social benefits
• State-of-the-art technical equipment and an agile working environment to ensure the cutting-edge research we aim for can be conducted
• Steep learning curve and internal development opportunities through close cooperation with our research experts
• Continuous development through workshops to support your technical and methodical excellence
• Modern research facility in the pleasant city of Innsbruck with a great connection to public transportation and enough parking if you want to commute by car
• Coffee and water flat rate and a kitchen for joint meals with your great team
About BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG
The “Deep Phenotyping” Company, headquartered in Innsbruck, Austria, is a global leader in the dynamically-growing field of Targeted Metabolomics. Our Standardized, hypothesis-driven and quantitative approaches are making Biocrates’ kit products ideally suited for high-throughput applications in Epidemiology and Clinical Biomarker Research, among other fields of use. Besides Metabolomics Kits that are in use in laboratories worldwide, we also operate a contract-research laboratory in our headquarters, serving both academic and commercial partners from around the world.
Interested? Join us now!
To become our new "Java Software Developer (m/f) for Metabolomics Research” send us your application including all relevant documents, your possible starting date and an indication of your desired salary via the 'Apply' button or this link.
To meet Austrian legal requirements, the job offer has to include the absolute minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement which is €35.000,00 per year. The actual salary will most likely be higher and will be negotiated based on the candidate’s qualification and experience.
This vacancy is a full time position.